What Is Coaching?
- Help you become significantly more proactive, while guiding you to achieve all of your personal goals, rather than performing your life in a clockwork like manner.
- Assist you, as you build the life and career you have dreamed of, by helping you determine attainable goals and establish methods to remove existing barriers.
- Facilitate, encourage, motivate and challenge you as you get your priorities in order.
- Be dedicated to making sure you are accountable for your goals
Who Will Benefit From Coaching?
People are searching for God’s direction and struggling with …
- Mid-Life Transition/Empty Nest Syndrome
- Spiritual Growth
- Leadership and Professional Development
- Career Advancement
- Seeking Clarity and FOCUS
- Rejection or Abandonment
- Educational Goals
- Overcoming obstacles
Coaching IS NOT:
- It does not offer treatment of any disease or disorders, rehabilitating, or curative process
- The process it not designed to create a personal relationship in which a more experienced person helps guide a less experienced
- Counselors may give advice and offer treatment plans to solve your problems. Coaches will assist you as you develop your OWN plans to solve your OWN problems.
- Consultants are sought for their expert opinion and experience. They are specialists, asked to confirm a diagnosis or provide treatment.