Dr. Jacqueline P. Howard, CCLC
My mission in life is providing encouragement and motivation for positive change. I am passionate about inspiring others. Together we make decisions that transform and move from where you are, to where you need and want to go. With over 33 years in public education and seven years in ministry, I have successfully empowered others to walk towards their destiny. My expertise and insight will inspire and motivate you, if you are committed to looking at your situation honestly and then commit to taking the necessary steps to reach your goal. Together we can make the changes needed to move forward.
I get excited helping people clarify their dreams, set goals and uncover new possibilities.
Let me help You see the GREATNESS in You!
You will benefit from my insight! I will help you become inspired and motivated to make the needed changes to move closer to self-actualization.
- Degrees and Certifications
- NC College of Theology
- Doctorate of Biblical Studies (2007)
- Masters of Biblical Studies
- Associates of Biblical Studies
- Fayetteville State University
- Masters of School Administration (2005)
- East Carolina University (1996)
- North Carolina Teaching Certification
- Mount Olive College
- Bachelor of Business Administration (1992)
- Sampson Community College
- Associates of Business Administration (1982)
- Associates of Executive Secretarial Science (1978)
Learn more about the benefits of coaching by emailing me at email@example.com.